STARTENT is a registered user in Linkedin as STARTENT EU PROJECT, and has launched a Group Discussion on "Entrepreneurship and its Education".
12 discussions have been started on several topics:
- Entrepreneurs born or made?
- Is entrepreneurship a team sport or individual sport?
- Does University foster entrepreneurship?
- Surviving the Death Valley?
- Is Businness Planning really useful?
- The Responsible Entrepreneur?
- Is Entrepreneurship only about Business?
- Can I fail?
- Family, friends, fools and other networks..
- Born global
- Is innovation compulsory in Entrepreneurship?
- Male vs. female Entrepreneurs
- Simplications of regulations at EU level
Professors, trainers, students, would-be entrepreneurs, practitioners and entrepreneurs can give their opinion and share their experience on each of the discussion topic. The focus will be how to best transfer knowledge on those topics and educate young people on how to become and be an entrepreneur.
The suggestions, comments and opinions gathered in the discussion will be translated into recommendations on how to best educate on entrepreneurship.
To join our Discussion group you need only to click on the following link and then on "Join this group"